If you're looking for a funeral home that will give your loved ones the best send-off and care they deserve, Givnish Funeral Homes has been providing dignified funerals, cremation, and burial packages in Maple Shade, NJ for years.
Our compassion extends to providing g serious consideration about what's most important to you during this difficult time. This includes cremation services at our state-certified facility where we take care of everything from aftercare arrangements before professionals cremate the deceased individual, through both final dispositions with full urn selection or scatterment. Selecting your own custom urn can be done while honoring religious practices: just ask one of our knowledgeable staff members about options. If you have any questions ahead of time, please feel free to call us at (856) 779-7900 for any immediate needs.
When you need to coordinate funeral services for yourself or a loved one, having the support of an experienced team is an invaluable resource. This industry can be challenging to navigate, especially if you haven’t been through the funeral planning process before. Instead of relying on random internet searches for information, we invite you to contact our funeral home and cremations in Maple Shade, NJ.
Our services are focused on personalized care for every family. We promise to spend the time and attention to listen to your needs and explain available funeral services. Through this process, we prioritize family education, so you are empowered to choose the ideal care that matches your preferences and family traditions.
Funeral planning doesn’t have to be stressful or complicated. Instead, work with our caring team to ensure that you have access to ongoing support for every stage of the funeral planning process.
Funeral Home and Cremations in Maple Shade, NJ
A professional funeral planning team will break this process down into simple steps that you can follow. Instead of facing all of the decisions in one conversation, we break these topics into categories so that you can work through the choices in the right order. Here are some of the topics we will discuss during your consultation:
- Laying the Remains to Rest: You need to choose the method and location where you would like your loved one to be laid to rest. A popular option is cemetery burial, which is available for caskets and urns. Or, if your loved one is cremated, then you can place the ashes in a storage urn or scatter them outside.
- Event for Family and Friends: Next, you need to decide if you would like to schedule an event for family and friends to attend. We can assist as you are choosing the size, location, and style of the event. Available options include cremation services, funeral services, or a life celebration.
- Direct Cremation with No Event: Another possibility is to schedule a direct cremation without planning any formal event or gathering. Families often receive the cremated ashes with this service and then hold an informal or intimate gathering at home. Direct cremation is a great solution to consider if you are looking for the cheapest options.
- Funeral Products: Depending on the type of event you are holding, it might be necessary to choose products. We’ll help you choose the style and design to suit your preferences. Available products include caskets, urns, vaults, and more. Some people want additional products, such as memorial jewelry or a headstone.
- Family Support: Even though most of the funeral planning process is focused on the needs of your loved one, we also understand the importance of taking care of the rest of the family as well. Our team offers full support for grief resources, administrative paperwork, and everything else that is happening behind the scenes.
As we are discussing each of these categories, feel free to ask our team any questions that come up along the way. We are here to help you find the answers so you can design the best funeral plan to honor your family's needs. Call today for funeral home and cremations in Maple Shade, NJ.
Peace of Mind in Funeral Planning
Funeral planning is an emotional experience, making it hard to navigate difficult decisions at the same time. Therefore, your family needs support and care through this process.
The best peace of mind comes when you are working with a trusted funeral planning team. We take care of the biggest details so you can prioritize your focus on family and friends. Our full-service solutions are ideal for caring for every part of funeral planning – from start to finish.
Even after the services are over, you are welcome to contact us any time with questions. For example, we follow through by offering support when you need help with getting the death certificate or finalizing paperwork for the insurance policy.
Comparing Local Funeral Services
We’re here to help your family with local funeral services. Our family-owned business provides the personalized touch that you need to create a healing experience for everyone involved. When choosing a funeral home, you can expect ideal services from a local business instead of working with a large, corporate provider.
As you compare available funeral services, the best option is to schedule a consultation with the funeral homes you are considering. This conversation is a chance to learn about available services. Additionally, you can see if the funeral staff is a good fit for your family culture and preferences.
What do you need to know about funeral home and cremations in Maple Shade, NJ? Reach out to us to tour the funeral home facilities, discuss possible funeral packages, and learn about the services that are the best fit for your loved ones.
Funeral Home & Cremations FAQs
What is the Most Affordable Method to be Cremated?
- A direct cremation is a unique option for those who want to avoid the expensive purchase of caskets, funeral services, and transportation. In comparison to basic casket services, direct cremation prevents the need for an expensive funeral. Learn more about the different cremation packages.
What is Included in a Funeral Package?
- A simple and traditional burial service generally includes removal of the body from the place of death, embalming and preparation for visitation (dressing, cosmetology), storage before an event like viewing where family members come to say their goodbyes in person after which there is a funeral ceremony followed by delivery of the deceased's remains to the cemetery.
What Does a Funeral Service Include?
- A funeral package includes all the necessities for burying someone who has died: embalming and dressing, casketing or cremation urns with viewing if desired. There may also be some additional items like flowers or photographs printed on metal plates. Learn more about the different funeral packages.