Customizing funeral services is a great way to honor the memory of your loved one. When you create a personalized event, it’s a way to highlight their unique personality and life experiences. Our team is here to assist with customized funeral and cremation events in Marlton, NJ. We invite you to reach out for unique offerings that match your family preferences and traditions.
When you choose our funeral home, you have access to a team of industry professionals who dedicate the time to deliver a quality experience for your family. Funeral planning can be a healing experience when you have a funeral home that honors your needs.
Why Customize Funeral Home and Cremations in Marlton, NJ
Why should you spend the time customizing this event? There are several reasons why personalized services are important:
- Honor Your Loved One’s Wishes: Did the person leave behind a funeral plan? Whether it is a formal agreement with a funeral home or a few last words shared with a family member, make sure you respect the person’s requests. Often, these funeral plans include custom details that will make the event unique.
- Memorable Day with Family: You will never forget the funeral of a loved one. What memories do you want to hold onto from this day? Taking the time to customize the funeral services means that you can create an optimal experience for attendees. A little bit of planning can go a long way to ensure the event stands out from basic funeral services.
- Family Traditions and Cultural Influences: Many families have specific customs or traditions they would like to include in the funeral services. These practices have carried through the generations, so it makes sense to continue with your loved one. Talk to us about religious ceremonies, cultural activities, or any other traditions that will create a personalized experience for friends and family.
- Managing Funeral Costs: When the budget is a concern, you might pick priorities instead of a full funeral package. You can reduce the overall price by selecting direct cremation, then a DIY gathering for friends and family. For example, some people prefer a private, backyard memorial instead of paying for a big, traditional funeral.
Remember that you only have one opportunity to honor your loved one after they are gone. So dedicate the time and effort to make this a customized event so you can look back on the experience with the best memories. Our funeral planning team is here to offer the support that you need through this process.
Types of Events and Services
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about attending a funeral event? Most people assume that traditional funerals are the only option. But you can choose from different styles and sizes of events, depending on the preferences and needs of your loved ones.
Here is an overview of the most common types of funeral home and cremations in Marlton, NJ:
- Funeral Services: Traditionally, families meet in a chapel or gathering hall to view a program. This funeral often includes a eulogy, music, readings, and speakers. Funerals can begin with a viewing, then the formal gathering occurs, followed by a procession for the graveside service in a nearby cemetery.
- Memorial Services: Planning a memorial is a similar process that you follow to coordinate funeral services. The main difference between the memorial vs. funeral is that the body isn’t present in a casket. So, if you choose cremation first, you will be holding a memorial instead of a funeral.
- Immediate Family: While there are many benefits to inviting friends and neighbors to the funeral services, some prefer an intimate event with close family. We have smaller meeting rooms in our funeral home that you can use. Or, you might choose to hold this event at home or a park.
- Life Celebration: If you prefer a modern gathering with music and festive activities, then a life celebration might be the way to go. This event can include anything that you desire, such as dancing, a tailgate party, food, and more. The goal is to create an experience that showcases the loved one’s interests or personality.
Which of these events is the right fit for your funeral plan? Talk to our funeral home staff to learn more about the pros and cons of these services.
Consultation for Funeral Planning
Are you ready to get started with funeral planning? It’s easy to begin this process: call our team to book a consultation. We are here to help with everything that you need. Our reputation says it all: we are committed to your satisfaction.
Our full-service solutions are available for both funeral home and cremations in Marlton, NJ. In addition, we have multiple funeral homes in the area to ensure your convenience and comfort. Contact us today.
Funeral Home & Cremations FAQs
When should you call a funeral director?
- When you are ready to have your loved one returned to you, contact a funeral director. Funeral directors are available at all hours of the day and night and will transport the deceased from wherever they died to the morgue for burial preparations.
What is the role of the funeral director in the funeral service?
- Funeral directors are not only in charge of organizing funerals, but they also provide emotional support to bereaved family members during this difficult time by giving them expert advice on traditions such as what flowers to use or how many visitors are suitable for a specific memorial ceremony. Learn more about the tasks of a funeral director.
What is the proper way to write an obituary?
- The proper obituary format begins with the following information about the deceased: Full name, including first, middle, maiden, and last names. Age at time of death. City and state of most current residence. Time and place of death. Learn how to write an obituary.